- Capital Recipient (or “client”) submits inquiry for funding by providing a stock symbol or stock code and target transaction amount.
- Squadron determines the viability of the transaction, and calculates a maximum transaction amount, relative to the value of the stock and an interest rate, or Maintenance Fee, based on an assessment of both short and long term risks. Squadron issues a term sheet to client to review.
- Terms are negotiated and finalized.
- Squadron sends contract documents to client for review.
- Final contract is negotiated and signed.
- Both parties coordinate a delivery date with their respective brokerage.
- Transaction is funded.